The International Center for the Advancement of Scientific Literacy.
What does ICASL stand for?
ICASL stands for International Center for the Advancement of Scientific Literacy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICASL
We have 1 other meaning of ICASL in our Acronym Attic
- Industry Consortium for Advancement of Security on the Internet
- International Committee of Analysis in the Steel and Iron Industry
- International Conference on Advances in Structural Integrity
- International Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute (Chesterland, Ohio)
- Internet Commerce Account Status Information
- International Center for Applied Studies in Information Technology (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sierra Leone (est. 1988)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- Integrated Center for Applied Sciences (Private) Limited
- International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine
- Implementing Cisco Advanced Storage Network (course)
- Inter-Country Adoptee Support Network (Australia)
- International Council of AIDS Service Organizations
- International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability
- Interregional California Aviation System Plan (California)
- Indian Collaborative Acute Stroke Study
- Innovators Counselling and Advisory Service for Scotland (UK)
- Institut Català d'Assistència i Serveis Socials (Barcelona, Spain)
- Integrated Care Social Support (program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicago: International Center for the Advancement of Scientific Literacy, Chicago Academy of Sciences.