What does ICAAL stand for?
ICAAL stands for International Center for the Advancement of Adult Learning (Castleton, Vermont)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Culinary Arts Academy Cebu (est. 2002; Cebu City, Philippines)
- Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Iowa Community College Athletic Conference
- Indiana Counselors Association on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- International Center for Aquaculture and Aquatic Environments (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Indian College of Allergy and Applied Immunology
- Indian College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- International Commission on Academic Accreditation, Inc.
- International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Imperial College Alumni Association Malaysia
- Indianapolis Commission on African-American Males (Indiana)
- Intercontinental Conference on Anti-Aging Medicine
- Indiana Canine Assistant and Adolescent Network (est. 2001; Pendleton, IN)
- Indiana Community AIDS Action Network (Indianapolis, IN)
- Inter-Campus Animal Advocacy Network
- International Child Abduction Attorney Network
- International Congress on the Archaeology of the Ancient Near East
- International Coalition of Academics Against Occupation
- Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (Chicago, IL)