Speaking during the second and final day of discussions organized by the International Center for Transitional Justice Saturday at the Gefinor Rotana Hotel in Beirut, Metn MP Ghassan Moukhaiber called for merging draft laws so as not to "give the impression that the diversity of texts reflects confusion.
What does ICTJ stand for?
ICTJ stands for International Center for Transitional Justice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- I Can't Take It Anymore
- I Can't Take It Anymore
- Information and Communication Technology II
- Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure Management
- Information, Communication Technology Internet Presence
- Intergovernmental Council on the Technology of Information Processing
- International Conference on Telecommunication, Industry and Regulatory Development
- International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval
- International Collaborative Trauma and Injury Research Training Program
- Information and Communication Technologies International Symposium
- Indiana Community Theatre League
- Indirect Coal to Liquid (energy process)
- Information and Communication Technology Law (higher education)
- Ingénierie Conception Transmission Liaisons Optiques (French)
- Injection Current Tuned Laser
- International Conference on Teaching and Learning
- International Conference on Temporal Logic
- International Conference on Transgender Law and Employment Policy
- Illinois Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Information and Communication Technology in Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAIRO: Human rights violations, institutional corruption, and structural reforms were among the key topics discussed over a two-day conference held by the Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies (CIHRS) in collaboration with the International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ).
NEW YORK, October 4, 2010 (WAFA) Ten years after Israeli security forces killed 13 Palestinian demonstrators, 12 of them citizens of Israel, the families' calls for accountability have gone unanswered, the International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ) said today.
The mission of the International Center for Transitional Justice suggested that a commission should be set up in Kyrgyzstan to ascertain truth about selected events, where mass violation of human rights took place.
The International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ), a human rights group, on Thursday urged implementation of the report of Liberia's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, despite its flaws.
The papers reported that Tolbert resigned on Tuesday in order to take up the presidency of the International Center for Transitional Justice, which is a human rights organization based in New York.
Organizations such as the New York-based International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ), deploy dozens of transitional justice consultants to post-conflict states, and academic Ruti Teitel notes that the international system has lately seen a pervasive normalization of transitional justice in human rights law.
Last month a senior official at the International Center for Transitional Justice (ICTJ) in New York, who asked not to be named, told Sudan Tribune that he expects the panel to make a finding that the Sudanese judiciary "is unable and unwilling to carry out credible and genuine prosecutions in Darfur".