In 2002, PHRI moved to the International Center for Public Health at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), bringing together under one roof PHRI, the Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics of the New Jersey Medical School, and the Global Tuberculosis Institute.
What does ICPH stand for?
ICPH stands for International Center for Public Health (Newark, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICPH
We have 7 other meanings of ICPH in our Acronym Attic
- Inferior Convexity of the Prefrontal Cortex (neurology)
- Information Center for Population Family and Children (Vietnam)
- International College Peace Film Festival
- Image City Photography Gallery (Rochester, NY)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Generator
- Injury Community Planning Group (various states)
- Illinois Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Institute of Chemical Physics
- Institute of Community and Public Health (Birzeit University; Ramallah, Palestine)
- International Center for Performance and Health (Denver, CO)
- International Conference on Polyphenols and Health (est. 2005)
- Islamic Centre for the Physically Handicapped
- International Conference on Primary Health Care
- Imperial County Public Health Department (California)
- Iowa Center for Public Health Preparedness (University of Iowa)
- International Congress of Phonetic Sciences
- International Council for Philosophy and Humanistic Studies
- International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization
- Incremental Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Institut de Chimie et Physique Industrielles (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining ADAPCO in 1999, Gwinn served as Director of Mosquito Control and Environmental Education for Georgetown County Environmental Services in Georgetown, SC, and as Research Specialist at the International Center for Public Health Research, "The Wedge," with the University of South Carolina.
is head of the Laboratory of Mycobacterial Immunity and Pathogenesis at The Public Health Research Institute at the International Center for Public Health in Newark, NJ, where she was appointed Full Member in 2002.