In 2010, he participated in a three-month program with the International Center for limb lengthening in Baltimore, Md.
What does ICLL stand for?
ICLL stands for International Center for Limb Lengthening (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICLL
We have 5 other meanings of ICLL in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Center of Long Island (Westbury, NY)
- Intelligent Clinical Research and Innovation Center (Japan)
- Incoming Call Line Identification (telephony)
- Incoming Caller Identification
- International Centre for Leadership in Finance (Malaysia)
- I Could Look It Up But I'm Too Lazy
- International Criminal Law and Justice
- International Conference on Linguistics in Korea
- Index to Canadian Legal Literature
- Intelligent Coordination and Logistics Laboratory (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Conference on Lifelong Learning
- International Convention on Load Lines
- Institute for Creativity, Leadership and Management (Denmark)
- Inter-California Line in Mexico (Railroad)
- International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group
- International Centre for Learner Managed Learning (UK)
- International Congress for Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science
- Integrated Consortium of Laboratory Networks (est. 2005)
- International Criminal Law Network
- Indicator of Current Learning in Optometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
and a mini-fellowship at the International Center for Limb Lengthening in Baltimore, Md.
Head of Foot and Ankle Surgery, International Center for Limb Lengthening of the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland further commented, "I am looking forward to this new technology for the treatment of arthritis in the big toe joint.