Besides Jacob, the other high-level experts on the panel were Marta Arango (Co-Founder and Director, International Center for Education and Human Development), Gary Knell (President and CEO, Sesame Workshop), Carolyn Miles (President and CEO, Save the Children), and George Rupp (President and CEO, International Rescue Committee).
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for International Center for Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Intergovernmental Committee of Experts (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Interleukin-1 Beta-Converting Enzyme (cell physiology)
- Internal Character Encoding
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Internal Compiler Error
- Internal Consistency Error (computing)
- Internal Consistency Evaluator (Microsoft Windows)
- International Caenorhabditis Elegans Experiment (astronomy)
- International Card Establishment (bankcard services)
- International Casino Exhibition
- International Certificate of Education (University of Cambridge; UK)
- International Chemical Environment
- International Chess Enterprises
- International Christian Education Credentialing (St. Mary's, GA)
- International Christian Embassy (Jerusalem, Israel)
- International Collaborative Effort on Injury Statistics
- International Cometary Explorer
- International Commentary Explorer
- International Conference on Education
- International Conferences and Events
Samples in periodicals archive:
We asked Debra Entin, MS, RN, CPNP, director of Lighthouse International Center for Education and a former staff member of the National MS Society's Clinical Program Department.
The International Center for Education, Marine and Atmospheric, co-director of the project which has been running since 2009.