The International Capital Market Association (ICMA), which represents debt market participants, said the tax would make short-term financing activities uneconomic.
What does ICMA stand for?
ICMA stands for International Capital Market Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICMA
We have 58 other meanings of ICMA in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Concrete Masonry Association
- Individual Case Management Association
- Initial Clothing Monetary Allowance
- Institute for Computational Mathematics and Applications (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Institute of Certified Management Accountants (Australia)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants
- Instituto de Comunicación Y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Institute of Communication and the Environment)
- Intelligence Community Management Account
- Interactive Computer Marked Assessments
- Interconnect Charge Memorandum Account
- International Card Manufacturers Association
- International Christian Maritime Association
- International City Managers Association (now International City/County Management Association)
- International City/County Management Association
- International Classified Media Association (est. 1986)
- International Computer Music Association
- International Conference on Machine Automation
- International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
- International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators
- International Country Music Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event gains great support from international associations and institutes, including the International Capital Market Association, European Capital Market Institute and Singapore Venture Capital & Private Equity Association etc.
Turkey's stock exchange is a member of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE), the Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS), the International Securities Services Association (ISSA), the International Capital Market Association (ICMA), the European Capital Markets Institute (ECMI) and the International Organizations of Securities Commissions (IOSCO).
Under the new agreement, CheckFree will provide Daiwa with additional connectivity to support the TRAX2 network, the one-stop trade matching and regulatory reporting system for bonds, derivatives and equities developed by the International Capital Market Association (ICMA).
LONDON -- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME), the International Capital Market Association (ICMA) and the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the International Capital Market Association (ICMA), the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) and The Bond Market Association (TBMA), three organizations representing broad sectors of the global financial markets, announced the formation of the Global Capital Markets Board (GCMB).
by i-flex solutions Chapter 8 Client order management - the underpinnings of MiFID by Mantas Chapter 9 Meeting MiFID requirements by Deutsche Borse Chapter 10 Compliance with transparency and reporting requirements by Deutsche Borse Chapter 11 What MiFID means for European banking by the British Bankers' Association (BBA) Chapter 12 The potential impact of MiFID on the fixed income market by International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Chapter 13 The FIX Protocol: a solution for MiFID?
Most recently, Complinet, in association with the Financial Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the International Capital Market Association Centre at the University of Reading and the DIFX Academy, has developed a Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering certification program.