SAN FRANCISCO, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Matthews International Capital Management, LLC ("Matthews"), the largest dedicated Asia investment specialist in the United States, has established a relationship with Hargreaves Lansdown.
What does ICM stand for?
ICM stands for International Capital Management (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICM
We have 479 other meanings of ICM in our Acronym Attic
- Interconnect Modeling Information
- Intercultural Communication and Management (Copenhagen Business School; Denmark)
- Interface Communication Module (Alcatel)
- Interface Configuration Management
- Interface Coordination Memo
- Intergovernmental Committee for Migration (IOM)
- Interim Control Module
- Internal Clutter Motion
- Internal Controls Manager (Oracle)
- International Capital Markets
- International Compliance Management
- International Confederation of Midwives (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- International Conference on Microelectronics
- International Congress of Mathematicians
- International Connections Manager (NSFNet)
- International Construction Management Co Pte Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
- International Consumer Markets (Sprint)
- International Control Mission (UN)
- International Council Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 30 November 2011 Skysea International Capital Management, which is guaranteed by Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, Hong Kong, in turn a unit of China's Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC) (HKG: 1398) (601398.
There are still challenges to overcome: infrastructure woes, the country's widespread poverty and a lacking governmental system of checks and balances, " said Taizo Ishida, portfolio manager at Matthews International Capital Management, who recently visited Indonesia.
We are sticking to blue chips in the major markets ahead of the millennium - we've no choice," said Ambrose Chang, chief investment officer at Daiwa International Capital Management (HK), which manages about US$700 million.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Matthews International Capital Management, LLC, advisor to the Matthews Asia Funds, announced the expansion of its fund lineup today to include a new portfolio dedicated to investing in Chinese small companies.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OBSR has awarded an A-rating to the Matthews Asia Dividend Fund, part of the Luxembourg-domiciled Matthews Asia Funds, a UCITS umbrella fund of Matthews International Capital Management, LLC ("Matthews").
Prior to joining Transamerica in 1996 as President for Transamerica Distribution Finance, Schoedinger had more than 16 years' experience in international capital management and financing.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Matthews International Capital Management, LLC, the largest dedicated Asia investment specialist in the United States, announced the appointment of David A.