The International Cable Protection Committee, an association of submarine cable operators, said it was 'aware of multiple submarine cable failures in the Eastern Mediterranean area that may be affecting the speed of Internet communications on some routes.
What does ICPC stand for?
ICPC stands for International Cable Protection Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICPC
We have 107 other meanings of ICPC in our Acronym Attic
- Iona College Pipe Band (New York)
- Iowa Corn Promotion Board
- Iliac Crest Palpation and Book Correction
- Integrated Contract Management Office Performance-Based Management
- International Commission for Plant-Bee Relationships (pollination symposium)
- International Commission for the Protection of the Black Sea
- Istanbul Commission for the Protection of the Black Sea
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (Nigeria)
- Initial Child Protection Conference (UK)
- Interface Communications Protocol Converter
- International Centre for the Prevention of Crime (Canada)
- International Children's Peace Council (Italian)
- International Classification of Primary Care
- International Collegiate Programming Contest (Association for Computing Machinery)
- International Conference of Police Chaplains
- International Conference on Program Comprehension (software engineering and maintenance activity)
- International Cooperation Partner Countries
- International Council for Professional Competence
- International Criminal Police Commission
- Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the International Cable Protection Committee, an association of 86 submarine cable operators dedicated to safeguarding undersea cables, has declined to speculate on the cause of the breaches, adding investigations were underway.