This year, CEIBS has launched a three-year programme concerning social entrepreneurship in cooperation with three other leading international business schools in Asia and Europe under the EU's Asia-Link programme.
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for International Business Schools
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- Interlibrary Borrowing Service
- Internal Billing System
- International Bankcards System
- International Benchmarking Study (Department of Trade and Industry; UK)
- International Benchrest Shooters
- International Bible Society
- International Biometric Society
- International Broadcasting Services, Ltd. (publishing company; Penns Park, PA)
- International Buda Stage (Budapest, Hungary)
- International Builders' Show
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The IMD MBA Program IMD, one of the world's top ranked international business schools, is based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
NASDAQ Small Cap: EDCI) (formerly International Business Schools Inc.
Deutsche Post also participates in the internship programs of major international business schools, including Wharton, as a means to develop future managers.
Since its founding in 1949, it has grown into one of the world's premier centers for teaching and research in business management with many of its educational innovations being adopted by national and international business schools.
In NY070, International Business Schools First Quarter Results, which moved May 6, we are advised by a representative of the company that in the tabular material, Earnings per share for the quarter ended Jan.
NORTH YORK, Ontario, May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- International Business Schools Inc.
Ebedes, chairman of International Business Schools Inc.