WHD is a member of the International Business Law Consortium (IBLC) and ALFA International.
What does IBLC stand for?
IBLC stands for International Business Law Consortium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBLC
We have 13 other meanings of IBLC in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Broadcast Locals Council
- Indiana Black Legislative Caucus
- Indianapolis Business Learner Corpus
- Information Basis for Landscape Classification
- Institut Belgo-Luxembourgeois du Change (French: Belgium and Luxembourg Exchange Institute)
- Interactive Broadcast Learning Centre
- Internal Bore Laser Cladding
- International Bible Learning Center
- International Booksellers'and Librarians' Centre
- International Business Law Center, Inc.
- International Buying and Logistic Center (Philips Lighting Poland)
- Internet Low Bitrate Codec
- Issue-Based Life Cycle
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
- Idaho Birders Linked Electronically
- International Beer Liberation Front (UK)
- International Business Law Firm PC (Washington, DC)
- The International Business Leaders Forum
- Index-Based Livestock Insurance
- Internet Based Language Instruction (web course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helpful Collaborations Salt Lake law firm Durham Jones & Pinegar was a founding member of the International Business Law Consortium (IBLC), a group of more than 100 law firms in 70 countries that refer work to each other and collaborate on business development and transactions.
Both TransPerfect Translations and the International Business Law Consortium expect that this new affiliation will promote greater communication with clients worldwide.