ATAS was organized in partnership by the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD), the Inland Revenue Board, Malaysia (IRBM), the Financing for Development Office (FfDO) of the United Nations, sponsored by the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the International Tax Compact (ITC), and supported by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
What does IBFD stand for?
IBFD stands for International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBFD
We have 2 other meanings of IBFD in our Acronym Attic
- International Baby Food Action Network
- Infant Breast-feeding Assessment Tool
- It's Been Fun, But I Gotta Run
- Illini-Badger Football Conference (Illinois and Wisconsin)
- Income Before Fixed Charges
- Indonesian Buddhist Fellowship of Canada
- International Business and Financial Centre (Malaysia)
- Irish Board of Film Classification
- Islay Boys Football Club (est. 1987; UK)
- Interessengemeinschaft Blinder Funkamateure Deutschlands (German: Interest Group of Blind Radio Amateurs in Germany)
- Intervertebral Body Fusion Device (spinal maladies technology)
- Independent Black Film Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- Industrial Biotech Finance Forum (EU)
- International Black Film Festival (various locations)
- International Buddhist Film Festival (aka Internationaal Boeddhistisch Film Festival)
- Interacting Boson Fermion Fermion Model (particle physics)
- International Brotherhood of Fat Guys
- Internationaler Bund Freier Gewerkschaften (International Association of Free Labor Unions)
- Independent Baptist Fellowship International (Fort Worth, TX)
- International Business Forms Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
An easy to use online edition, ITE Online is available on Checkpoint, which displays various cross-border income tax rates, calculates payments made between multiple foreign entities, and uses content from the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD) for authoritative expertise on cross-border taxation.
A non-profit think tank, IBFD produces the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation and provides information on taxation on a worldwide basis, and maintains the largest library in the world specializing in taxation.
Since 1999, she has served on the Editorial Board for the Derivatives and Financial Instruments Journal of the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation.
International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation, The Taxation of Companies in Europe, 1992.
org Contact Information: International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation Berenice Herisson +31 20 554 0327 Contact via Email http://www.
a leading provider of enterprise software that helps organizations maximize the return on their intellectual capital investment, today announced that the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD), the pre-eminent source for cross-border tax information, is utilizing Verity search technology on its subscription-based Internet and CD-ROM products.
org ### Contact Information: International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation Berenice Herisson +31 20 554 0327 Contact via Email www.