OBI is analyzed once every 2 years by independent experts of International Budget Partnership (IBP).
What does IBP stand for?
IBP stands for International Budget Partnership (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBP
We have 148 other meanings of IBP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Business Planner
- Integrated Business Procedures
- Integration by Parts (Calculus method)
- Integrative Biology and Pharmacology (various schools)
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy
- Interactive Business Planner
- Interim Broadband Plan (Sprint)
- International Balance of Payments
- International Biological Program
- International Book Project
- International Building Products (Livonia, MI)
- International Business Park (various locations)
- International Business Practices
- International Buyer Program (US Department of Commerce)
- Internet Business Pages (website)
- Internet Business Promoter
- Invariant Basis Property (mathematics)
- Invasive Blood Pressure
- Invision Power Board (web forum)
- Istituto di Biochimica delle Proteine (Italian: Institute of Protein Biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out of the hundred countries surveyed by International Budget Partnership - an independent budget transparency survey organization, Pakistan has scored 58, which reflects significant improvement and demonstrates the Government's commitment to achieve budget comprehensiveness and transparency", Rana Asad Amin Spokesman and Advisor to Finance Ministry in a statement issued here.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Budget Partnership today released the Open Budget Survey 2010, the only independent, comparative, regular measure of budget transparency and accountability around the world.
To simply measure the overall commitment of the 85 countries to transparency and to allow for comparisons among countries, International Budget Partnership created the Open Budget Index (OBI) from the Open Budget Survey 2008.
Out of the hundred countries surveyed by International Budget Partnership - an independent budget transparency survey organisation, Pakistan has scored 58, which reflects significant improvement and demonstrates the Government's commitment to achieve budget comprehensiveness and transparency.
Since 2006 the Open Budget Survey is being conducted regularly throughout the world by the International Budget Partnership (IBP).