government civil service or foreign service rules: VOA, the Martis, and the support agency for both, the International Broadcasting Bureau (IBB).
What does IBB stand for?
IBB stands for International Broadcasting Bureau (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBB
We have 82 other meanings of IBB in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Brass Band (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Institute for Benchmarking and Best Practices (India, Netherlands and Spain)
- Institute for British Business
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Intentional Base on Balls (baseball)
- Inter Branch Banking
- Interbank Burundi SA (Burundi, Central Africa)
- Interim Broadband Plan (Sprint)
- Internal Bad Bank (Royal Bank of Scotland; UK)
- International Book Bank
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers (union)
- International Bullion and Metal Brokers, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Islamic Bank of Britain
- Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi (Greater Municipality of Istanbul)
- Italian Bath & Body
- Idaho Buckskin Breeders Association (Melba, ID)
- Illinois Bed & Breakfast Association
- Ilocano Backyard Breeders Association
- Important Bird and Birding Areas
- Indiana Bed and Breakfast Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agency for International Development, Foreign Commercial Service, Foreign Agricultural Service, and International Broadcasting Bureau.
17, the Senate confirmed Dick Lobo, 73, a Tampa journalist of Cuban descent, as head of the International Broadcasting Bureau (IBB), which provides programming and transmission services to the BBG stations.
In August 2003, for example, the International Broadcasting Bureau, the agency that administers such services as Radio Free Europe, confirmed for the information technology newsletter Security Focus that Uncle Sam would give every Iranian with Internet access a free subscription to Anonymizer--as long as the subscriber was resident in Iran.
International Broadcasting Bureau, the parent agency of the ''Voice of America'' radio network, plans to finance the project in cooperation with Safeweb, a software company based in California.
The Global Learning Series" has recently provided another 8 documentaries to the United States government's International Broadcasting Bureau, Voice of America Television.
As part of this effort, in December 2006 the International Broadcasting Bureau (IBB) awarded sole-source contracts to two Miami radio and television stations--Radio Mambi and TV Azteca--to provide additional broadcasting options.
The Global Learning Series" has recently provided 11 documentaries to the United States governments' International Broadcasting Bureau and Voice of America Television.