Song is an active member of many academic organizations including the Society for Neuroscience, the American Society of Physiology, the International Association for Study of Pain, the International Brain Research Organization, and the American Advanced Association of Sciences.
What does IBRO stand for?
IBRO stands for International Brain Research Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ioannina Biomedical Research Institute (University of Ioannina; Greece)
- Institute for Behavioral Research in Creativity (Salt Lake City, UT)
- International Buddhist Research and Information Center
- Initial Bomb Release Line
- Injury Biomechanics Research Laboratory (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Institute of Bill of Rights Law (Williamsburg, VA)
- Initiation, Benefits, Representation, Legitimation, and Accountability
- Institute for Bioregional Resource Management (University of New England; Australia)
- Institute of Baths and Recreation Management (UK)
- Industrial Base Resource Management System
- Intelligent Brokering Service for Knowledge-Component Reuse on the World-Wide Web
- Intelligent Brokering Service for Knowledge-Component Reuse on the World Wide Web
- International Biological Reference Preparations (World Health Organization)
- International Bovine Reference Panel (genetics)
- International Bureau for the Revolutionary Party
- International Business Relations Program (California)
- Index to Book Reviews in Religion
- Incident-Based Reporting Resource Center (Justice Research and Statistics Association)
- International Bird Rescue Research Center (est. 1971; Fairfield, CA)
- Incident Base Reporting System (law enforcement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The [euro]60,000 prize was awarded on July 15, 2011 by an international jury1 led by Professor Nikos Logothetis (Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tubingen, Germany) at the 8th International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) World Congress of Neuroscience, Florence, Italy.
He is a member of the Neuroscience Society and the International Brain Research Organization.