Jonathan Fellus, chief scientific officer at International Brain Research Foundation.
What does IBRF stand for?
IBRF stands for International Brain Research Foundation (US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBRF
We have 1 other meaning of IBRF in our Acronym Attic
- International Beacon Registration Database (distress beacons)
- International Bike Route Directory (Cycle America)
- International Business Resource Desk (globalEDGE)
- International Business Reply Envelope
- Ion Bombardment Retarded Etching
- Interest-Bearing Real Estate Trust Account
- Indo-Burma Revolutionary Front
- Inter Bank Rating Forum (UK)
- International Benevolent Research Forum
- International Black Rhino Foundation
- Iranian Blood Research & Fractionation Co.
- Irish Brain Research Foundation
- Irvine Biomedical Research Facility (University of California)
- International Biodeterioration Research Group (UK)
- Irish in Britain Representation Group (UK)
- I'll Be Right Here
- Icelandic Building Research Institute
- Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation (Japan)
- Interdisciplinary Biblical Research Institute
- International Business Research Institute (University of Wollongong; Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia)