com) division have presented their results at the 8th World Congress on the Brain Injury, held in Washington, DC, March 10-14, 2010, under the auspices of The International Brain Injury Association (IBIA) http://www.
What does IBIA stand for?
IBIA stands for International Brain Injury Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBIA
We have 7 other meanings of IBIA in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Business Infrastructure (Narus)
- Item-by-Item (computer science)
- I Believe in Angels
- Indian Board of Interior Appeals
- Indiana Business Incubator Association (Evansville, IN)
- Ingersoll Business Improvement Association (Canada)
- Institute for Biomedical Image Analysis
- Interior Board of Indian Appeals (US Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs office)
- Internal Bunker Industry Association
- International Biometric Industry Association (trade association founded in 1988)
- Internet Brokerage Investment Association
- Irish BioIndustry Association (Ireland)
- Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering (Poland)
- International Buddhist Information Bureau
- Initial Bone-to-Implant Contact (dentistry)
- Interface Bus Interactive Control
- International Beam Instrumentation Conference (Japan)
- International Biotechnology Innovation Conference
- International Business Information Centre (AGSIM, Glendale, AZ)
- Internet Book Information Center (Ann Arbor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Board of Governors of the International Brain Injury Association and a former director of the National Head Injury Foundation.
June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- A recent study by Kessler Foundation Research Center published in Brain Injury, the official journal of the International Brain Injury Association, uncovered the possible cause of cognitive fatigue in patients suffering from traumatic brain injury (TBI).