The UAE Board on Books for Young People (UAEBBY) is the national section of the International Board on Books for Young People (IBBY), which was established in Switzerland in 1953, and has national sections in 77 countries across the world.
What does IBBYP stand for?
IBBYP stands for International Board on Books for Young People
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interim Bulletin Board System
- International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation Symposium
- Ion Beam Breeding Society (agriculture; Japan)
- International Brass Band Summer School (Swansea University; UK)
- Interagency Brown Bear Study Team (Alaska)
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Broad Band Technology
- Intelligent Battery Back Up
- International BlackBerry User Group
- I'll Be Blasting You (Major Mudd TV show)
- International Board On Books for Young People
- Icelandic Broadcasting Corporation
- Idaho Bean Commission
- Identity-Based Cryptography
- Idlewild Baptist Church (Lutz, FL)
- Ikoma Bible College (Ikoma, Japan)
- Illawarra Business Chamber (Australia)
- Illinois Benedictine College (Lisle, IL)
- Immanuel Bible Church (Santa Monica, CA)
- Immanuel Bible Church (Springfield, VA)
- Impedance Boundary Condition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once international book fairs, such as in Bologna, were established, she became an enthusiastic participant, but her co-publishing network had already been well established, as was her supportive involvement with the International Board on Books for Young People (IBBY) (she served as a member of the Executive Committee of IBBY for several years as well as vice-president and president of the U.
Summary: The UAE Board on Books for Young People (UAEBBY) is set to participate at the 33rd International Board on Books for Young People (IBBY) conference to be held in London.