McHale, who was inducted into the International Bluegrass Music Museum as a Pioneer of Bluegrass music, will play the guitar, mandolins and banjo and sing, while his partner Hutchins will play banjo, guitar, concertina and bodran and sing.
What does IBMM stand for?
IBMM stands for International Bluegrass Music Museum (Owensboro, KY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBMM
We have 1 other meaning of IBMM in our Acronym Attic
- Isobutyl Methyl Ketone
- Imaging Business Machines, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Institute of Business, Management and Law (Stockton, CA)
- International Base Metals Limited (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- International Business and Marketing Logistics (Satakunta University of Applied Sciences; Pori, Finland)
- Ion-Beam Materials Laboratory
- Island Bay Marine Laboratory (New Zealand)
- International Banking and Money Laundering Training Program (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Institut Bahasa Melayu Malaysia (Malaysian educational institution; est. 1956)
- Institute for Bioelectronic and Molecular Microsystems (Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales, UK)
- Internet Bullseye Marketing Model
- International Bank of Miami, NA (Florida)
- IBM Network Management
- International Burmese Monks Organization
- Institute for Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research (Germany)
- Institute for Biomedical Problems (Moscow, Russia)
- Interagency Bison Management Plan (Montana)
- International Breast Milk Project
- Inclusion Body Myopathy with Early-Onset Paget Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia
- Image-Based Modeling and Rendering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week, Gabrielle Gray, the executive director of the International Bluegrass Music Museum in Owensboro, Kentucky, told all.
Visit the International Bluegrass Music Museum in Owensboro, Kentucky and take in a headliner's concert from one of today's most popular performers.