New sponsor ISPS (the International Sports Promotion Society) is committed to raising the profile of blind and disabled golf throughout the world, having established the International Blind Golf Association (IBGA) in 1998, and has a mission to make golf a Paralympic sport.
What does IBGA stand for?
IBGA stands for International Blind Golf Association (est. 1998)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBGA
We have 2 other meanings of IBGA in our Acronym Attic
- Interbank GIRO (General Interbank Recurring Order)
- Interblock Gap
- Intermediate BTU Gas
- International Biometric Group
- International Board of Governors (various organizations)
- International Business Group (South Africa)
- Internationale Begegnung in Gemeinschaftsdiensten eV
- Island Bar & Grill (various locations)
- Italia Browser Game
- In-Between Game Action
- International Blue Grass Association
- International Boer Goat Association (Whitewright, Texas)
- idiopathic basal ganglia calcification (aka Fahr disease)
- Interest Bearing Gift Card
- Iowa Business Growth Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Idiopathic Basal Ganglia Calcification, 1
- Integrated Biomass Gasification Combined Cycle Power Generation Concept (biomass to fuel conversion)
- Institut Bruxellois pour la Gestion de l'Environnement (Belgium)
- Institute of Biomedical and Genetic Engineering (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Institute of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (est. 1986; Chulalongkorn University; Bangkok, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISPS chaired by Japanese businessman and philanthropist Dr Haruhisa Handa, supports the International Blind Golf Association (IBGA) and will be raising the profile of blind and disabled golf through its association with the Wales Open.
He has previously held leadership positions as director of ACROD and president of the World Blind Union; he is the current president of the Australian and International Blind Golf Associations.
Having won the Japanese Blind Golf Open, Barry is now gearing up for the International Blind Golf Association world championship in Scotland next year.
ISPS supports the International Blind Golf Association (IBGA) and will be raising the profile of blind and disabled golf through its association with the ISPS Handa Wales Open and other golf tournaments around the world.