Twice a year, the International Black Buyers and Manufacturers Expo and Conference brings 1,000 small businesses together for show and sell in Washington, D.
What does IBBMEC stand for?
IBBMEC stands for International Black Buyers and Manufacturers Expo and Conference (est. 1995; Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
- Ideal Broadband Mixer (microelectronics)
- Institut Bank-Bank Malaysia
- Institute of Banking and Business Management (Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
- Internet-Based Business Model
- Intestinal Brush-Border Membrane
- Iron body, bronze mounted (valves)
- Iron Brussels Beer Marathon (Brussels, Belgium)
- International Bovine BAC (Bacterial Artificial Chromosome) Mapping Consortium
- Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Intestinal Brush-Border Membrane Vesicles
- International Black Belt Organization
- International Bed and Breakfast Pages
- Interuniversity Bio-Backup Project (Japan)
- Idaho Black Bear Rehabilitation (Garden City, ID)
- Intelligent Behavior-Based Robotic System
- Integrated Bio-Behavioral Survey (research method)
- Integrated BroadBand Services LLC (Kennesaw, GA)
- Inter Base Bus Service
- Interim Brigade/Battalion Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two years ago, White and several other black vendors formed the International Black Buyers and Manufacturers Expo and Conference as a venue to introduce new Afrocentric products, designed and manufactured by African Americans.