Addameer also demands the United Nations to immediately intervene this infringement of his rights, as well as demand the occupying power to respect the rules and provisions of International Humanitarian Law and the International Bill of Human Rights.
What does IBHR stand for?
IBHR stands for International Bill of Human Rights
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Body Harmony Guild
- Independent Bureau for Humanitarian Issues (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Integrated Behavioral Health Information System (Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health; California)
- International Baccalaureate Higher Level Mathematics
- Idaho Black History Museum
- International Baccalaureate History of the Americas
- International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Integrated Behavioral Health Primary Care
- Interagency Behavioral Health Purchasing Collaborative (New Mexico)
- Iron Bridge Hounds Pony Club (Maryland)
- International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (Washington, DC)
- Independent Backpacker Hostels Scotland (now Scottish Independent Hostels; UK)
- Ingenieurbüro Höhne und Schreckenberger (German engineering company)
- Inland Behavioral and Health Services (San Bernardino, CA)
- Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Integrated Behavioral Health Services
- Integrated Behavioral Health System (Ohio)
- International Barbershop Harmony Society
- Inclusion Body Hepatitis Virus
- I'll Be Here Waiting
Samples in periodicals archive:
I ask you not to cave in pledged to continue to raise human rights issues with Cuba -- including political prisoners, freedom of expression and ratification of the international bill of human rights.
Despite the fact that we have detailed provisions to protect and safeguard the human rights of the people, we see that a steady process of devaluation of human dignity and personality is irresistibly advancing and brutal betrayal of those basic rights, which are enshrined in International Bill of Human Rights, becomes a common scenario.
These arrangements, collectively known as the International Bill of Human Rights, were reaffirmed in the Helsinki Accords of 1975, and buttressed by the threat of international sanctions against offending nations.