cfm ODS international Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements http://ods.
What does IBIDS stand for?
IBIDS stands for International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Incorporated British Institute of Certified Carpenters (UK)
- Ion Beam Induced Charge Collection
- Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia (Portugese: Brazilian Institute of Information Science and Technology)
- Ion Beam Induced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Ibidem (Latin: At the Same Place)
- Indian Business Insight Database (est. 1993)
- Institute for Business and Industry Development
- Institute for the Biotechnology of Infectious Diseases (Sydney, Australia)
- Ironbound Business Improvement District (Newark, NJ)
- Isang Bansa, Isang Diwa (Filipino: One Country, One Spirit)
- International Baking Industry Exposition
- International Business Internship Exchange
- Ion Beam Induced Epitaxial Crystallization
- Industrial Base Innovation Fund
- ING Belgium International Finance
- Islamic Balanced Income Fund
- I Believe I'll Have Another Beer
- Internetowa Baza Infrastruktury Kolejowej
- Industrielle Betriebe Igis-Landquart (German; Swiss utilities supplier)
- Insurance Brokers International Limited (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before starting on any "dietary supplement" check with your health care professional or gather information via the International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements at http://dietary-supplements.
He has served on several NIH advisory councils, been a reviewer of botanical monographs for the US Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) and the International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements (IBIDS) database maintained through an interagency partnership with the Food and Nutrition Information Center, National Agricultural Library, NIH Office of Dietary Supplements and the U.