The International Biathlon Union say they have accepted Graf's apology for the incident and will take no further action.
What does IBU stand for?
IBU stands for International Biathlon Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBU
We have 36 other meanings of IBU in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Business Unit
- Industrial Bus Lines, Inc.
- Inertia Breaking Unit
- Ingenieursbureau Utrecht (Dutch: Engineering Utrecht; Netherlands)
- Inland Boatman's Union
- Inshore Boat Unit (US Navy)
- Intense Benguela Upwelling
- Interesting But Unsubstantiated
- Interference Blanker Unit
- International Banking Unit
- International Bitterness Unit
- International Boxing Union
- International Budo University (Japan)
- Irish Bridge Union (card game)
- Itty Bitty Unit
- Ýzzet Baysal Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Independent Baseball Umpires Association
- Igreja Batista Unida do Brás (Brazilian church)
- Ingenieurbüro Ulrich Brüggenwirth Ingenieurbüro (German engineering company)
- Institute of Biomedicine, University of Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON IBU Biathlon World Cup, Round 4, Oberh of, Germany The fourth round of the International Biathlon Union (IBU) World Cup began with the women's 4x6 km relay in which Estonia was competing.
And in July the International Biathlon Union suspended three Russian athletes for two years for doping violations.
University professor for Public International,Comparative, Constitutional and Eastern European Law; visiting professor St Petersburg; legal advisor of the International Modern Pentathlon Union and chairman of the International Biathlon Union Legal Committee.
Anders Besseberg, president of the International Biathlon Union (IBU), confirmed Thursday three Russian biathletes, banned from the recent World Championships, tested positive for the blood-booster erythropoietin (EPO).
Cherezov has been banned while anti-doping officials from the International Biathlon Union (IBU) await the analysis of further tests.