Morning Star Gold, RFC Group, Yarandi Investments, Augur Resources Limited, Platina Resources Limited, Finser Consulting, Zamia Metals, International Base Metals Limited, Emerging Trends Report, The Wealth Partnership, Jevons Global, Railcorp NSW, Dow Jones, BurnVoir C F, OMI, Queensland Mining Corporation, Emerald Partners, Sydney Mining Club, RFC Group, Bell Potter Securities Limited, Ivory Capital Asia, Hanbury Capital, Triple M, Shaw Stockbroking, Finlease, Global Intelligence, Impact Minerals, Under The Radar Report, Shawstock, Botswana Metals Limited, Intec Limited, AFL Resources Limited, AFL Resources, E.
What does IBML stand for?
IBML stands for International Base Metals Limited (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBML
We have 4 other meanings of IBML in our Acronym Attic
- IBM Global Services
- Incident Business Management Handbook
- Institute of Bacteriology, Mycology and Hygiene (University of Vienna; Austria)
- International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
- Immanuel Baptist Ministries of India (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry (China)
- International Business Machines Journal of Research and Development
- Isobutyl Methyl Ketone
- Imaging Business Machines, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Institute of Business, Management and Law (Stockton, CA)
- International Business and Marketing Logistics (Satakunta University of Applied Sciences; Pori, Finland)
- Ion-Beam Materials Laboratory
- Island Bay Marine Laboratory (New Zealand)
- International Banking and Money Laundering Training Program (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Institut Bahasa Melayu Malaysia (Malaysian educational institution; est. 1956)
- Institute for Bioelectronic and Molecular Microsystems (Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales, UK)
- International Bluegrass Music Museum (Owensboro, KY)
- Internet Bullseye Marketing Model
- International Bank of Miami, NA (Florida)
- IBM Network Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craton Mining and Exploration, a wholly owned subsidiary of International Base Metals Limited, is set to resume exploration drilling at its advanced Omitiomire copper project in order to extend the resource.