NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings places the ratings of The International Bank of Miami, NA (IBOM) on Rating Watch Negative.
What does IBMNA stand for?
IBMNA stands for International Bank of Miami, NA (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Institute of Business, Management and Law (Stockton, CA)
- International Base Metals Limited (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- International Business and Marketing Logistics (Satakunta University of Applied Sciences; Pori, Finland)
- Ion-Beam Materials Laboratory
- Island Bay Marine Laboratory (New Zealand)
- International Banking and Money Laundering Training Program (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Institut Bahasa Melayu Malaysia (Malaysian educational institution; est. 1956)
- Institute for Bioelectronic and Molecular Microsystems (Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales, UK)
- International Bluegrass Music Museum (Owensboro, KY)
- Internet Bullseye Marketing Model
- IBM Network Management
- International Burmese Monks Organization
- Institute for Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research (Germany)
- Institute for Biomedical Problems (Moscow, Russia)
- Interagency Bison Management Plan (Montana)
- International Breast Milk Project
- Inclusion Body Myopathy with Early-Onset Paget Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia
- Image-Based Modeling and Rendering
- Institute of Business Management and Research (Pune, India)
- International Bulletin of Missionary Research (New Haven, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 21, 2003 Fitch Ratings has assigned a long term deposit rating of 'BBB-' to The International Bank of Miami, NA (TIBOM).