According to a recent report issued by China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange, the total surplus of the nation's international balance of payments amounted to $271.
What does IBOP stand for?
IBOP stands for International Balance Of Payments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBOP
We have 5 other meanings of IBOP in our Acronym Attic
- International Bio Oxidative Medicine (foundation)
- Inter-Bank Organisation and Methods Association
- Income Based on Need (government program)
- Inglewood Business Opportunity Network (Inglewood, CA)
- Iowa Board of Nursing
- International Baccalaureate Organization of North America
- Internet Powerbook (Macintosh notebook computer)
- Independent Business Owners Plus
- Innovations for the Base of the Pyramid
- Internal Blow Out Preventer (drilling)
- International Brotherhood of Operative Potters
- International Brotherhood of Prizefighters
- Indestructible Beat of Palo Alto (band)
- International Balance Of Payment Code
- Instituto Brasileiro de Opinião Pública e Estatística (Portugese: Brazilian Institute of Public Opinion and Statistics; greater São Paulo, Brazil)
- Integraal Beheer Openbare Ruimte (Dutch: Integral Management of Public Space)
- InterBank Offering Rate
- International Bill of Rights
- Investment Book of Records
- Infirmières de Bloc Opératoire de la Région Auvergne Limousin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fed's programme "may add risks to the global economic imbalance, put pressure on emerging markets to adjust their international balance of payments and could also stir the formation of asset bubbles, all of which require our vigilance," Ma said in Beijing.
The trial, which starts on October 1, will help re-adjust the nation's international balance of payments, the State Administration of Foreign Exchange said in a statement.
There were also worries among investors that the Chinese currency was under pressure to devalue following reports of possible negative growth in China's international balance of payments for this year, he said.
Failure to reach agreement on the changes with the White House could precipitate a fiscal train wreck affecting everything from the value of municipal bonds to the international balance of payments (foreigners hold just under $1 trillion Treasury bills) to interest rates.
Funds from the IGGI are used by Indonesia primarily to undertake projects of infrastructure improvement but also to support the country's international balance of payments position.
INTERNATIONAL Balance of payments International Travel and Passenger Fares, 1983.
Equilibrium in the International Balance of Payments will Change its Focus from Trade to Capital III.