Seneca Academy is accredited by the Association of Independent Maryland and DC Schools (AIMS) and has been authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organization as a World School offering the Primary Years Program.
What does IBO stand for?
IBO stands for International Baccalaureate Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBO
We have 57 other meanings of IBO in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Business Owner
- Information Based Organization
- Infrastructure Business Operations
- Initiatief Buitenschoolse Opvang (Dutch: Extracurricular Care Initiative)
- Input Back-Off (satellite communications)
- Instructor Boom Operator (USAF)
- Integrated Beverage Operation
- Intelligence Brought Online Corporation
- Interconnect Business Optimization (software)
- Interdepartementale Beleidsonderzoek (Dutch)
- International Biology Olympiad
- International Bowhunting Organization (Vermilion, OH)
- International Boxing Organization (Coral Gables, FL)
- International Broadcasting Operations
- International Broadcasting Organization
- International Business Office (various locations)
- International Business Opportunities
- Internet Backbone Operations
- Investors Buy-Out
- Irc.bungie.org (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walker's career has spanned teaching science, university lecturer, school leadership as director of the School of Geneva (the world's oldest and largest international school), and ultimately as director general of the International Baccalaureate Organization.
Ethan Bursofsky from North Eugene International High School; Benjamin Howorth from International High School at South Eugene High School; Kate Pritchard from Eugene IHS at Churchill High School; and Emily Smith from Eugene IHS at Sheldon High School were honored by the International Baccalaureate Organization with the Northwest International Baccalaureate World School Award.
While the authorship credit is shared, the voice here is that of veteran Washington Post education reporter Mathews rather than that of Hill, deputy director general of the International Baccalaureate Organization.
International curriculm To this end, most international schools provide a curriculum that is set by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), a nonprofit educational organisation with its headquarters in Switzerland.
95 Mathews, an education reporter for the Washington Post, and Hill, Deputy Director General of the International Baccalaureate Organization, describe the inception and growth of the International Baccalaureate (IB) throughout the world and at Mount Vernon High School in Virginia.
KIST has chosen to adopt the Primary Years and Middle Years Program of the International Baccalaureate Organization and is currently the only authorized IB school to offer both the PYP and MYP in Japan.
The International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) is a non-profit educational foundation founded in 1968 with its headquarters in Switzerland.