This academic school year marks a significant one for RVIS, as grade 11 students enter the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme, as reported in GulfWeekly.
What does IBDP stand for?
IBDP stands for International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBDP
We have 3 other meanings of IBDP in our Acronym Attic
- International Berthing and Docking Mechanism (NASA)
- Issue-Based Dialogue Management
- Center for Intelligent Biomedical Devices and Musculoskeletal Systems
- Integrated Building Distribution Network (US West)
- International Burden of Disease Network (est. 1998)
- Internet-Based Distributed Navigation
- Incomplete Bile Duct Obstruction
- International Business Development Office (Utah and Washington, DC)
- Internet Book Database of Fiction
- Indigenous Business Development Programme (Australia)
- International Business Development Program (est. 1987; various locations)
- Internet Bill Delivery and Payment
- Indiana Birth Defects and Problems Registry
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire
- In Before Dark Shikari
- Inova Blood Donor Services
- Integrated Biological Defense System
- Integrated Building Design System
- International Behavioral Development Symposium
- International Business Development Specialists (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school, which has classes from kindergarten up to year 13, runs the national curriculum of England offering the montessori teaching methods in the kindergarten and the beginning of reception, and follows the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme from the sixth form.
University of Chicago study finds CPS students completing the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme are better prepared for college
Specific topics covered by the 39 contributions include the debate over terminology, international education as an ethical issue, the curricula of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, international education in kindergarten through graduate school settings, e-learning, pre-service teacher preparation, teacher certification and professional development, school self-evaluation of international values, the promotion of international education in formal institutions, organization culture in schools, realism and antirealism in international education research, processes of educational policy transfer, the internationalization of education policy in Latin America, and the impact of globalization on higher education.
It provides preparation for a number of qualifications, including GCSEs, the International Baccalaureate diploma programme, A-levels and HNDs, as well as vocational courses.
Students taking International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme exams increase by 7% in 2012
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), described by some educationalists as more academically challenging than A-levels, is a two-year educational scheme primarily aimed at 16 to 19-year-olds that provides an internationally-accepted qualification for entry into higher education.
We offer both the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) and Advanced Placement courses (AP).