The international auditing practices committee (IAPC) of the International Federation of Accountants has voted to redesignate its International Auditing Guidelines (IAGs) as International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for International Auditing Guidelines
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- InterAmerican Acquisition Group
- Interleaver Address Generator
- Intermedia Advertising Group
- International Assistance Group
- International Association of Geodesy
- International Association of Geomorphologists
- International Association of Gerontology
- International Association of Gravity
- International ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- International Audio Group
- Internationale Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Berufsverbände Christlischer Arbeitnehmerinnen in der Hauswirtschaft (German: International Confederation of Professional Associations of Domestic Workers)
- Inventor's Awareness Group
- Investment Advisory Group
- Involuntary Asset Growth
- Iraq Assistance Group (US military command)
- Iraqi Advisory Group
- isometric array grammar
- It's All Good
- Integrated Adaptive Genetic Algorithm (computer science)
- International Association of Gaming Advisors (est. 1980; Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The international auditing practices committee (IAPC) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) redesignated its international auditing guidelines as international standards on auditing.