Referring to the behavior of the International Atomic Energy Organization Chief Yokia Amano, President Ahmadinejad reiterated, 'Many of the issues referred to as violations in the reports of the agency are such issues that the IAEA inspectors during the past IAEA chief had approved of them as legitimate and there are documents in this respect.
What does IAEO stand for?
IAEO stands for International Atomic Energy Organization (Vienna, Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAEO
- International Association of Event Managers
- International Association of Exhibition Managers
- Internet Archive of Electronic Music (UK)
- Irish Association for Emergency Medicine (Ireland)
- Institute for Applied Ethics and Medical Ethics
- International Association of Environmental Mutagen Societies
- International Association for Electrical Machinery Trade
- Instituto de Altos Estudios Nacionales (Spanish, Ecuador)
- International AIDS Economics Network
- International Association of Engineers
- Iraqi Atomic Energy Organization
- Idaho Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Illinois Association of Environmental Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- Institute of Applied Equine Podiatry (Florida)
- Internal Auditing Education Partnership
- International Association for Environmental Philosophy (Rochester, NY)
- International Association of EMTs & Paramedics
- International Association of Equine Practitioners
- Iowa Estate Planning and Probate (law)
- International Assurance Engagement Practice Statements (auditing standards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Wednesday, ardently pro-Israel French President Nicolas Sarkozy warned of pre-emptive strikes against Iran due to missile and nuclear programs, partially exonerated by a new report by the International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) on Friday that expressed increased concerns about the "possible existence in Iran of past or current undisclosed nuclear related activities".
The head of NAM said in the communique, "The NAM recognizes the International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) as the only legitimate source for truth-checking regarding any IAEA member's abiding by the NPT, emphasizing that any king of political pressure on the agency in the course of its decision making can threaten the credibility of the IAEA, and is therefore condemned.
Salehi also held a joint press conference with his Slovenian counterpart, Samuel Zbogar, in Ljubljana and told that the relations between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) are at the best possible level.
Various officials of the Islamic Republic have now blamed the bombings that have killed two Iranian nuclear scientists on: the CIA, Britain's MI6, Israel's Mossad, the Mojahedin-e Khalq, the International Atomic Energy Organization and the United Nations Security Council.
Jalili, who is also Iran's chief nuclear negotiator, described strengthening of nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and promoting International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) supervision as the best way for global disarmament.
The next day, however, Salehi said the International Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) had been notified that day that Iran would be starting the 20 percent enrichment Tuesday.