The free exhibition, at Delfina, London Bridge, is one of a series of events to mark International Ataxia Awareness Day, yesterday.
What does IAAD stand for?
IAAD stands for International Ataxia Awareness Day (nervous system disease)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAD
We have 8 other meanings of IAAD in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Addictions and Offenders Counselors
- Indiana Association of Animal Control Personnel
- International Association for Advancement of Curriculum Studies
- International Association for Art, Creativity and Therapy (Switzerland)
- International Association of Applied Control Theory (Carrboro, NC)
- International Association of Artists in Christian Testimony
- International Accrediting Association for Colleges and Universities
- I Am A Doctor
- Imbalanced Amino Acid Diet
- Indo American Association of Delaware
- Internationaler Akademischer Austausch Dienst (German: International Academic Exchange Service)
- Ion Assisted Arc Deposition
- International Association of Airport Duty Free Stores
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners
- Installation as a Docking Station (US Army)
- Interim Automated Air Defense System
- International Academy for Advanced Decision Support (University of Nebraska, Omaha - Peter Kiewit Institute)
- International Association Against Drug Trafficking and Drug Abuse (est. 1990; Russia)
- International Association of Agricultural Economics (UK)
- International Association of Agricultural Economists
Samples in periodicals archive:
To increase awareness about ataxia, September 25 has been declared International Ataxia Awareness Day (IAAD).