Michael Kelly (Creighton), president, American National Section, International Association of Penal Law -Presentation of International Association of Penal Law Book of the Year Award 8:45-9:30 a.
What does IAPL stand for?
IAPL stands for International Association of Penal Law (est. 1924; France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPL
We have 9 other meanings of IAPL in our Acronym Attic
- International AIDS Prevention Initiative (New York, NY)
- International Association of Periodontologists and Implantologists
- Internet Application Programming Interface
- Iowa Association of Private Investigators (est. 1985)
- Illinois Association of Professional Insurance Agents
- Institute for Advanced Practices in Advertising (est. 2004)
- Illinois Animal Poison Information Center
- International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property
- International Aluminium Products Ltd. (India)
- International Association for Philosophy and Literature
- International Association of People's Lawyers (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- International Association of Practising Lawyers (Switzerland)
- International Association of Procedural Law (est. 1955)
- International Association of Professional Lead Appraisers (software engineering professional organization)
- International Anti-Poverty Law Center (New York, NY)
- International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest
- Ion-Assisted Pulsed-Laser Deposition
- International Association of Pediatric Laboratory Medicine (Germany)
- Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists
- Information Assurance Program Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Case Western Reserve University School of Law's Institute for Global Security Law & Policy and the International Association of Penal Law sponsored the "Worm Conference on Combating Terrorist Financing" from April 9-12, 2008.
This case is also a strong demonstration of the improvement in criminal law legislation and enforcement of intellectual property rights in China," said Zhao Bingzhi, president of the Criminal Law Research Committee of the China Law Society and vice president of the China Group of the International Association of Penal Law.