He is the International Director, the International Association of Lions Clubs ISAAME Area and Pakistan, said a release from Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) here on Thursday.
What does IALC stand for?
IALC stands for International Association of Lions Clubs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IALC
We have 18 other meanings of IALC in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Lawyers Against Nuclear Arms
- I Am Laughing At the Funny Thing That Is Happening
- In A Little Bit
- International Association Language and Business
- Indiana Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission
- Instrument Approach and Landing Chart
- Intermediate Acquisition Logistics Course (DSMC)
- International Arid Lands Consortium
- International Association of Language Centres
- International Association of Lawyers of the Caucasus (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- International Association of Lyceum Clubs
- Interpersonal Action-Learning Cycle
- Indiana Association of Licensed Child Care Centers
- International Airlift Control Element
- Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry (Cerritos, CA)
- International Association of Lighting Designers
- International Amusement and Leisure Defense Association (entertainment industry; Wellesley, MA)
- Individual Annual Loss Expectancy
- International Association for Landscape Ecology
- International Association of Law Enforcement Analysts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was organized by the National Program for Diabetes in cooperation with the Lebanese Diabetes Association and the participation of the International Association of Lions Clubs in Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
Helping to advance this research, The Lions and Lioness Clubs of MD5M, a division of the International Association of Lions Clubs, has established the Minnesota Lions Diabetes Foundation Inc.
announced today that it has received a Letter of Award from the International Association of Lions Clubs - Sri Lanka to build 79 new homes in the tsunami affected area of Batticalao.