Trimble's radiobeacons broadcast DGPS data in the RTCM SC-104 standard format, in full compliance with specifications of the International Association of lighthouse Authorities.
What does IALA stand for?
IALA stands for International Association of Lighthouse Authorities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IALA
We have 15 other meanings of IALA in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Lichenology (est. 1967)
- International Association of Laryngectomees
- International Auxiliary Language
- Internet Auction List
- Invercargill Airport Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Irvine Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
- Issues in Applied Linguistics (journal; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Isuzu Australia Limited (vehicles)
- International Association for Learning Alternatives
- International Association of Landscape Architects
- International Australian Labradoodle Association Inc.
- International Auxiliary Language Association
- Italian American Lawyers Association (est. 1977; Los Angeles, CA)
- I Am Lovable And Capable (1970's Group-Counseling Mantra)
- I Am Loving and Caring
- Inter-Agency Legal Action Group
- International Association of Lawyers Against Nuclear Arms
- I Am Laughing At the Funny Thing That Is Happening
- In A Little Bit
- International Association Language and Business