Joseph Leo, president of the ICA, along with business manager Dennis Ippolito and financial secretary Matthew Aracich of The International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers Local 12, met with G.
What does IAHFI stand for?
IAHFI stands for International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Academy Health Education Centre (Canada)
- Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station (Iowa Statew University)
- Inter-American Heart Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- International Advocates for Health Freedom
- International Aerospace Hall of Fame
- International Alliance for Health Freedom
- International Amateur Handball Federation (est. 1928)
- Island Affordable Housing Fund (Vineyard Haven, MA)
- Italian American Heritage Foundation (San Jose, CA)
- International Association of Hispanic Firefighters
- International Association of Heat & Frost Insulators & Asbestos Workers (Washington, DC)
- International Association of Hebrew Free Loans
- International Association of Hedge Funds Professionals (Washington, DC)
- International Association of Humane Habitat
- International Association for Hip Hop Education
- International Association of Healthcare Safety
- Immigration and Health Initiative (Hunter College; New York, NY)
- International Association of Holiday Inns (Atlanta, GA)
- International Association of Hispanic Insurance Professionals (Albuquerque, NM; est. 2003)
- International Alliance of Holistic Lawyers
Samples in periodicals archive:
We heard from those who speak for victims of asbestos exposure, including representatives of the VFW, The Seniors Coalition and International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers.
Hundreds of these workers, including members of the International Union of Operating Engineers, the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), the International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers, the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers, the Laborers International Union of North America, and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, have received some training through the WETP.
MAC includes more than 30 local unions representing all counties throughout New Jersey, including the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry; International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers; Sheet Metal Workers International Association; International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers; International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers; and International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers.