Kaye McDonald will continue efforts with UK counterparts and others in the International Association of Gaming Regulators technical working group in pursuit of a harmonized approach enshrined in international best practices.
What does IAGR stand for?
IAGR stands for International Association of Gaming Regulators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IAGR in our Acronym Attic
- I Ain't Gonna Need It
- International Abstract Games Organization
- International Association on the Genesis of Ore Deposits (est. 1964)
- Into A Global Observing System
- I Am Guilty Of Stealing Content (gaming tactic)
- Illinois Association of Groundwater Professionals
- Installation Accountable Government Property
- International Association for Greek Philosophy (est. 1987)
- International Association for Group Psychotherapy
- Insituto Andaluz de Geofísica y Prevención de Desastres Sísmicos
- Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- Institute for the Analysis of Global Security
- Inter-American Geodetic School
- Inter-American Geodetic Survey
- International Academy Geek Squad (forum, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan)
- International Applied Geochemistry Symposium
- International Association of Genocide Scholars (est. 1994)
- Iowa Gourd Society
- Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators (UK)
- International Aicardi Goutieres Syndrome Association (online support group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Susan Hensel, the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board's Director of Licensing, has been elected Vice Chair of the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
IAGA will co-host six sessions at the ICE trade show in London this coming January and is tentatively scheduled to hold its 2012 conference in conjunction with the International Association of Gaming Regulators in Singapore, in late October.
Catania has served as the Chair and Vice-Chair of the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR) and was a co-founder and past Chairman of the Forum of American Casino Regulators (FACR).
In addition, he served one term as the Chairman of the International Association of Gaming Regulators prior to his retirement in 2001.
Catania has served as the chair and vice chair of the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR) and was a co-founder and past chairman of the Forum of American Casino Regulators (FACR).