A highly sought after speaker, Stone has addressed numerous professional organizations including the NYSSCPA, National Conference of CPA Practitioners, the Institute of Management Accountants and the International Association of Financial Planners.
What does IAFP stand for?
IAFP stands for International Association of Financial Planners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAFP
We have 17 other meanings of IAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Irish American Football Officials Association
- International Academic Forum
- International Academy of Food Science and Technology
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Institute of Advanced Financial Planners (British Columbia, Canada)
- International Academy of Family Psychology (est. 1990)
- International Academy of Forensic Professionals (Palm Springs, CA)
- International Alliance of Furnishing Publications (est. 1997)
- International Association for Food Protection
- International Association for Forensic Psychotherapy (est. 1991)
- International Association for Forensic Phonetics and Acoustics (York, England)
- International Aviation Fire Protection Association
- International Association for Food Protection Conference (Atlanta, GA)
- Illinois Association of Fire Protection Districts
- Implant-Assisted Fixed Partial Dentures
- Indian American Forum for Political Education
- Institute of Agri-Food Policy Innovation (Canada)
- Instituto de Ayuda Financiera para Pago de Retiros y Pensiones Militares (Spanish: Institute of Financial Aid Payment of Military Pensions and Retirements; Argentina)
- International Adoptive Families of Queensland (Australia; adpotion support; est. 1978)
- I Am for Real
Samples in periodicals archive:
His professional affiliations include membership in both the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants and the International Association of Financial Planners.
Additionally, he has served on the Board of Directors of the International Association of Financial Planners.
Gregg is a member of several professional organizations, including The National Society of Fund Raising Executives, Society of Association Executives, Association of Advanced Life Underwriters, and the International Association of Financial Planners.
According to a survey we conduct annually among members of the International Association of Financial Planners (IAFP), use of the Internet has grown from 57% in 1996 to 96.
Lazar is a founding member of the International Association of Financial Planners, New York Chapter.
A Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner and Registered Professional Engineer, he is a member of the Los Angeles Society of Financial Analysts and the International Association of Financial Planners.
He is a director of Citizens Utilities, Stamford, Connecticut, a diversified provider of telecommunications, electric, natural gas and water services, and is a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts, the International Association of Financial Planners, the Investment Program Association, and the National Association of Securities Dealers.