He was president and then chairman of the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI) during his FEI presidency, in 1982-84.
What does IAFEI stand for?
IAFEI stands for International Association of Financial Executives Institutes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAFEI
We have 1 other meaning of IAFEI in our Acronym Attic
- International Australian Football Development Foundation
- Institute for Agriculture, Forestry and the Environment (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics (Poland)
- Instituto de Astronomia y Fisica del Espacio (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- International Association of Financial Engineers
- Israeli Air Force Enthusiasts (website)
- International Association of Family Entertainment Centers
- International Association for Feminist Economics
- International Academy of Forensic Examiners and Investigators (Randolph, MA)
- International Association for the Economics of Participation
- Impairment-Aware First-Fit
- Indo-American Friendship Foundation
- Initial Attorney Fee File
- International Advertising Film Festival (now Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity; Cannes, France)
- International Air Freight Forwarder
- International American Football Federation
- International Amputee Football Federation
- International Animated Film Festival
- International Arts & Film Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes, FEI nominated one of the trustees, Cornelius Herkstroter, to the recently reconstituted Board of the International Accounting Standards Committee (IASC).
1970s 1970 FEI: International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI) formed from 12 organizations, including FEI.
Financial Executives Institute has indicated the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes will begin participating in the IASC as a full board member, rather than simply as a member of the IASC Consultative Group.