Certification as certified financial crimes investigators comes from the International Association of Financial Crime Investigators and certified investigators include law enforcement and government officials along with executives of banks, insurance companies and, increasingly, credit unions, according to Thomas Nash CFCI, senior risk management analyst with the 100,000 member, $1.
What does IAFCI stand for?
IAFCI stands for International Association of Financial Crime Investigators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IAFCI in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Airframe Change
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- International Australian Football Council
- International Federation of Automatic Control
- Iowa Agricultural Finance Corporation (Iowa Agricultural Industry Finance Act)
- International Air Filtration Certifiers Association (Columbus, OH; est. 1992)
- International Antibribery and Fair Competition Act of 1998
- International Association of Fitness Certifying Agencies
- Illinois Association for Family Child Care
- International Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation (Fairfax, VA)
- Illinois Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (est. 1921)
- International Association For Child Safety (home childproofing)
- Iowa Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences)
- Industrial Air Flow Dynamics, Inc.
- Initial Appearance Fee Disclosure (legal)
- International Association of Free Divers
- Internet Adult Film Database
- Irish Association of Funeral Directors (Dublin, Ireland)
- The International Association of Foundation Drilling
- Introduzione Alla Filosofia Dell Azione (Italian: Introduction to the Philosophy of Action; Mishima Yukio book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- TransUnion, a leading global information solutions company, today announced that Diane Terry, senior director of the company's Fraud Victim Assistance Department (FVAD), has been elected vice president of the International Association of Financial Crime Investigators (IAFCI).