To arrange an interview with a spokesperson from the International Association of Black Professional Firefighters, please call (202) 842-3600 or email STOPfire@hagersharp.
What does IABPF stand for?
IABPF stands for International Association of Black Professional Firefighters
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Association for Biological Oceanography
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Occlusion (cardiology)
- International Arctic Buoy Program
- International Association of Bérard Practitioners (auditory health treatment)
- International Association of Business and Parliament (London, England, UK)
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (device for assisting cardiac output in cases of left ventricular heart failure)
- Intra-Arterial Blood Pressure
- International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Assist
- International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (Ruston, LA)
- International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters (Saint Louis, MO)
- International Association of Black Professionals in International Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Applied Business Research
- International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Idle Air Bypass Solenoid (engine system on Ford fuel-injected engines)
- Immigration and Asylum Biometric System (UK)
- Information about Brokerage Services (real estate)
- Integrated Access Billing System (Qwest)
- Integrated Air Battlespace System
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Built 2 Last's primary focus is working with urban youth in minority communities, the foundation recently augmented those efforts by raising funds for the Red Cross, the September 11th Fund, and the International Association of Black Professional Firefighters, all in recognition of the World Trade Center tragedy.
International Association of Black Professional Firefighters 10.