International Association of Athletics Federations ( IIAF) president Lamine Diack will also be present.
What does IAAF stand for?
IAAF stands for International Association of Athletics Federations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAF
We have 19 other meanings of IAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Alliance for Arts Education
- Iowa Association of Alternative Education
- Institute for African American ECulture
- International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics
- International Association for Accounting Education and Research
- Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs
- Informative Arts Art Foundation
- International African American Festivals
- International Amateur Athletic Federation
- Indian Academy of Advertising Film Art (awards)
- Indian Amateur Australian Football Association
- Inter-American Air Forces Academy
- Iowa Academy of Family Physicians (Des Moines, IA)
- Iterative Amplitude Adapted Fourier Transform Algorithm (meteorology)
- Industry Accounting and Auditing Guide
- Infrastructure Assurance Advisory Group
- Inproved Australian Acoustic Generator
- Institut für Allgemeine und Angewandte Geologie (German)
- Inter-Agency Advisory Group (HIV/AIDS; UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/london-2012/news/article/2/7932425/selsouli-fails-drug-test) Sporting Life , Selsouli served a two-year suspension from 2009-11 for blood-doping and could face a lifetime ban from the International Association of Athletics Federations if found guilty of the second offense.
London have beaten the Qatari capital Doha in the bid to host the 2017 world athletics championships, the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF.
Semenya, winner of the World Championships 800 metres gold medal in Berlin, has waited since last August to hear the results of gender tests carried out by a panel of medical experts at the request of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).
Summary: Rabat - HRH Prince Moulay Rachid received, Sunday in Prince Moulay Abdellah sports complex in Rabat, Presidents of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Lamine Diack and the Confederation of African Athletics (CAA) Hamad Kalkaba Malboum.
A spokesman for the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), athletics' world governing body, told AFP: "The decision to strip Pettigrew of his medals was approved by the IAAF council in late November 2008 and the new medals were sent to the relevant IAAF member federations (Great Britain, Jamaica and Poland) in 2009.
The Jordan Olympic Committee (JOC) has received an official invitation to take part in the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Athletics Championships in Berlin this month.
Coe, a vice-president of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) said leading sports bodies had to help nations such as India if major events were not to become the sole preserve of a privileged elite.