ISLAMABAD -- Athletics Federation of Pakistan (AFP) with the technical support of International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) has organized a ten-day IAAF CECS Level-I Coaches Course here at Library Hall of Jinnah Stadium.
What does IAAF stand for?
IAAF stands for International Association of Athletics Federations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAF
We have 19 other meanings of IAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Alliance for Arts Education
- Iowa Association of Alternative Education
- Institute for African American ECulture
- International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics
- International Association for Accounting Education and Research
- Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs
- Informative Arts Art Foundation
- International African American Festivals
- International Amateur Athletic Federation
- Indian Academy of Advertising Film Art (awards)
- Indian Amateur Australian Football Association
- Inter-American Air Forces Academy
- Iowa Academy of Family Physicians (Des Moines, IA)
- Iterative Amplitude Adapted Fourier Transform Algorithm (meteorology)
- Industry Accounting and Auditing Guide
- Infrastructure Assurance Advisory Group
- Inproved Australian Acoustic Generator
- Institut für Allgemeine und Angewandte Geologie (German)
- Inter-Agency Advisory Group (HIV/AIDS; UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association of Athletics Federations ( IF) website shows Anju as the 2005 Monaco World Athletics Final gold medallist while Kotova has been put in the list of disqualified athletes.
International Association of Athletics Federations upheld the decision to this effect, which Bulgariaas athletics federation had taken in the middle of September.
The Associated Press reported that the International Association of Athletics Federations (IF) said all had received two-year bans and that six are women, including two teenagers.
Wins like this can bring in a lot of confidence and our task is to ensure we give the athletes the best environment to continue thriving in their events," Ahmad Al Kamali, International Association of Athletics Federations council member and president of the UAE Athletics Federation (UAE AF) told Gulf News after landing in Dubai earlier on Monday.
The meeting is an International Association of Athletics Federations Diamond League event, and it will feature some of the world's leading elite athletes.
com/london-2012/news/article/2/7932425/selsouli-fails-drug-test) Sporting Life , Selsouli served a two-year suspension from 2009-11 for blood-doping and could face a lifetime ban from the International Association of Athletics Federations if found guilty of the second offense.
London beat Doha in a tight race to stage the championships in a vote by the council of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) council in Monaco.