Edited by Martha Tupinamba de Ulhoa, this issue focuses on popular music studies in various countries like Ghana, Germany, and Turkey, along with branch reports from the International Association for the Study of Popular Music, and book reviews.
What does IASPM stand for?
IASPM stands for International Association for the Study of Popular Music
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IASPM
We have 1 other meaning of IASPM in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Access Service Provider
- Illinois Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Independent Aboriginal Screen Producers Association (Canada)
- International Agency for Solar Policy Application (India)
- International Association of Science Parks
- Integrovaný Aspekty Speciální Pedagogicky Diagnostiky (Czech: Integrated Aspects of Special Education Diagnostics)
- International Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior
- Illinois American Saddlebred Pleasure Horse Association (est. 1971)
- International Artists Studio Program in Sweden
- Infrared Atmospheric Signature Prediction Model
- Invasive Alien Species Partnership Program (managed cooperatively with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, and Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- International Association of Sexual Plant Reproduction Research (journal)
- Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
- In A Single Round (gaming, Battlefield 2142)
- Institute for Applied Surfactant Research (University of Oklahoma)
- Institute for the Advanced Study of Religion (various locations)
- Institute of Applied Space Research (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- International Academy for Suicide Research (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- International Academy of Sex Research
- International Arthur Schnitzler Research Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The simultaneous meetings of the Canadian Society for Musical Traditions and the Canadian branch of the International Association for the Study of Popular Music offered the unique opportunity to attend the rich array of presentations and concerts offered by those societies, as well as our own.
The institute has attracted research fellows from all over the world and marked its 21st anniversary by hosting a major conference International Association for the Study of Popular Music, where it announced plans for a special anniversary scholarship.