The Obesity Society and the International Association for the Study of Obesity Come Together to Expand Research and Education to Support Reproductive Health SILVER SPRING, Md.
What does IASO stand for?
IASO stands for International Association for the Study of Obesity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IASO
We have 7 other meanings of IASO in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Academy School of Management Studies (Bangalore, India; est. 2004)
- Illinois Association of School Nurses (Dixon, IL)
- Iowa Aftercare Services Network (Des Moines, IA)
- Institute for Automated Systems Network
- International Association for Society & Natural Resources
- International Academy of Sciences of Nature and Society
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Indigenous Arts Service Organization (Canada)
- Information Assurance Security Officer
- Inter-Agency Support Office (UN)
- International Arctic Systems for Observing the Atmosphere
- Internal Audit Standards Oversight Board
- International Association for the Study of Organized Crime
- Ischia Advanced School of Organic Chemistry (est. 1984)
- International Association for Studies of Men
- Integrated Acoustics Systems for Ocean Observatories (Acoustical Society of America committee)
- Institute of Antarctic and Southern Ocean Studies
- Idaho School Psychologist Association
- Image Analysis and Signal Processing
- Independent Auxiliary Storage Pool (IBM AS/400 Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obesity Reviews is an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity (IASO; http://www.
Qatar has the highest rate of obese young boys regionally according to the International Association for the Study of Obesity.
Sharp inequalities can be clearly mapped, even short distances apart, according to Dr Tim Lobstein, director of the childhood research programme at the International Association for the Study of Obesity.
OK - the International Association for the Study of Obesity didn't exactly phrase it that way, but the message is still the same.
The time has come for all concerned to recognize that an international code, enforceable in law, is the best way forward," said Professor Arne Astrup of the University of Copenhagen, president to the International Association for the Study of Obesity (of which IOTF is the policy and advocacy arm).
Another of Shell's targets is George Bray, a professor of medicine at Louisiana State University Medical Center, an esteemed scientist, past president of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, and founding editor of both the International Journal of Obesity and Obesity Research.
announces that the International Association for the Study of Obesity (IASO) has adopted its Generation21[TM] Learning Suite to disseminate evidence-based eLearning resources to health professionals globally.