Join the International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers (IAMAT) (www.
What does IAMAT stand for?
IAMAT stands for International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IAMAT in our Acronym Attic
- Intimate Apparel Manufacturers' Association (New York, New York)
- Iranian American Medical Association
- International Agency for Minority Artist Affairs, Inc.
- Internet and Mobile Association of India
- International Association of Museums of Arms and Military History (UK)
- International Association for Maternal and Neonatal Health
- International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics
- Institute of Advanced Media Arts and Sciences (Ogaki, Japan)
- Intelligent Agents and Multiagent Systems (University of Nebraska)
- International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (union)
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Internationaal Anti-Militaristisch Bureau (Dutch: International Anti-Militarist Office; est. 1921)
- International Academy of Management and Business (Silver Spring, MD)
- International Advisory and Monitoring Board for Iraq
- Iowa Association of Mortgage Brokers (West Des Moines, IA)
- Istituto Agronomico Mediterraneo Bari (Italian: Mediterranean Agronomic Institute Bari; International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies)
- International Association of Mind-Body Professionals
- Indian American Muslim Council (Morton Grove, IL)
- Indian Army Medical Corps (est. 1943; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here are some sources for more information or referrals to qualified travel physicians: International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers (information and referrals): (716) 754-4883 American Academy of Allergy and Immunology (information and referrals): (800) 822-2762 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (travel and health warnings): (404) 332-4559 U.