The FDI World Dental Federation, comprised of more than 200 national dental associations including the ADA and dental specialties, and the International Association for Dental Research have long supported a phase down approach to the use of dental amalgam to be accomplished by focusing on preventive strategies to reduce the disease that causes tooth decay.
What does IADR stand for?
IADR stands for International Association for Dental Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IADR
We have 4 other meanings of IADR in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-American Driving Permit (identity document)
- International Advanced Degrees Program (Keio University; Kanagawa, Japan)
- International Association of Development Professionals (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Iowans against the Death Penalty (est. 1962; West Des Moines, IA)
- Inter-American Division Publishing Association
- Inter-Agency Data Processing Committee
- Illinois Association of Deans of Public Colleges of Education
- Idiosyncratic Adverse Drug Reaction
- Institute for Advanced Dispute Resolution (Colorado)
- Institute for Animal Disease Research (UK)
- Iowa Association for Dispute Resolution (est. 1994)
- Internet Address Dispute Resolution Committee
- International Autoimmune Disease Research Foundation
- International Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group
- Icelandic Air Defense System
- Integrated Access Devices
- Integrated Air Defence System
- Integrated Air Defense Simulation (US DoD)
- Integrated Air Defense System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co--author Robert Genco, DDS, PhD, Distinguished Professor at The State University of New York at Buffalo and Past President of the AADR and the International Association for Dental Research (IADR), believes these findings elevate periodontal disease as a public health concern.
The Boston team made a presentation on their findings at the 87th General Session of the International Association for Dental Research.
The findings were initially presented during a March meeting of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) in San Diego, and corroborate the results of Cigna's prior research, presented at the IADR meeting in 2009, in support of a possible association between the treatment of gum disease and lower medical costs in the treatment of diabetes and stroke.
The study has been presented at the annual meeting of the International Association for Dental Research in Miami.
Quantum introduced its Dental Caries Detection System prototype, known as The Canary System, at the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) Conference in Toronto, Canada.
Ondine plans to submit a late-breaking abstract from this trial to the combined meetings of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) and the American Association for Dental Research (AADR) meeting in New Orleans, March 21-24, 2007.
She is a member of the International Association for Dental Research, Oral Health Research Group, and the American Dental Hygienists' Association.