What does IATL stand for?
IATL stands for International Asbestos Testing Laboratories (est. 1987; Mt. Laurel, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IATL
- Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
- Institute of Anthropology
- International Agency on Tobacco and Health (various locations)
- Institute for the Advancement of Teaching in Higher Education
- Institute of Accounting Technicians in Ireland
- International Alliance of Technology Integrators (est. 1998)
- Inter-Alpha-Trypsin-Inhibitor Light Chain (gene)
- Intra-Arab Trade Information Network (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- International Association for Translation and Intercultural Studies
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Iowa Advanced Technology Laboratories (University of Iowa)
- Israel Association for Theoretical Linguistics
- Idaho Association of Teachers of Language and Culture
- International Association of Top Level Domains
- I am the Movie (Motion City Soundtrack album)
- Idiopathic Acute Transverse Myelitis
- Integrated Architecture Traceability Matrix
- Intel Advanced Thermal Manager
- International Association for Theophostic Ministry (est. 2003; Campbellsville, KY)
- International Association of Tour Managers Ltd.