The benefits of combining the Arabian Horse Registry and the International Arabian Horse Association into the Arabian Horse Association are: * The most significant benefit of the restructure was the awareness of the lack of a strategic plan and the effort of the organization to correct that situation at the request of its members.
What does IAHA stand for?
IAHA stands for International Arabian Horse Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAHA
We have 22 other meanings of IAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Animal Health (UK)
- Institute for the Arts and Humanities (various locations)
- International Association of Hydrogeologists
- International Association of Hydrologists
- International Association of Hypno-Analysts
- Is Anybody Home? (Our Lady Peace song)
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys (Naperville, IL)
- Independent Aircraft Handling Association
- Institute for the Advancement of Hawaiian Affairs (est. 1985)
- International Air and Hospitality Academy (Vancouver, WA)
- International Association of Haunted Attractions
- International Association of Hospitality Accountants
- International Apis Health Assessment Committee (Canada)
- International Association of Human-Animal Interaction Organizations
- I Am Happy Blue (website)
- International Association of Human Biologists (est. 1967)
- The International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs
- Indiana Arabian Horse Club
- International Ad Hoc Committee
- International Assets Holding Corporation (financial services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not everyone would have seen the International Arabian Horse Association and the American Society of Travel Agents as the most logical places to look for senior government executives.
``Shocked the hell out of me,'' said the former fired International Arabian Horse Association consultant.
A second organization, the International Arabian Horse Association, was formed later to register Half-Arabian horses and provide a marketing and member services organization.
While many people debated the choice of someone who was asked to resign from the International Arabian Horse Association because of ``supervision failures'' to run FEMA, still others questioned the fact that he was chosen because he was the former FEMA head's college roommate.
President Bush appointed FEMA's current chief, Michael Brown, to head the agency after Brown left a controversial stint at the International Arabian Horse Association.
Chertoff was an assistant district attorney while Brown spent 11 years working for the International Arabian Horse Association.