Joep Lange, Professor of Medicine, Executive Director - Center for Poverty-related Communicable Diseases - Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam; Director, National AIDS Therapy Evaluation Center; Chief Scientific Officer, International Antiviral Therapy Evaluation Center (IATEC); Chairman, PharmAccess Foundation Dr.
What does IATEC stand for?
IATEC stands for International Antiviral Therapy Evaluation Center (The Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IATEC in our Acronym Attic
- International Agricultural Trade and Development Center (University of Florida)
- International Association of Tournament Directors and Coaches
- International Association of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Clinical Toxicology
- Illinois Association of Teacher Educators
- Illinois Association of Teachers of English
- Institute for Arts in Therapy and Education (London, UK)
- Inter-Active Terminology for Europe
- Inter-Agency Terminology Exchange
- Intermediate Automatic Test Equipment
- International Appalachian Trail Europe
- International Association for Technology Education
- International Association of Technology, Education and Development (Spain)
- International Association for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- Illinois Association of Teacher Educators in Private Colleges
- India Air Task Force
- Individual Aircrew Training Folder (US Army)
- Information Assurance Task Force
- Information Assurance Technical Framework
- Inter Active Toll Free (Sprint)
- Inter Association Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are honored to be working with our colleagues at the International Antiviral Therapy Evaluation Center (IATEC) and leading HIV researchers in Eastern and Western Europe, Africa, and the Americas to investigate this novel approach to the management of HIV disease.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Antiviral Therapy Evaluation Center (IATEC), presented eagerly awaited results of the 2NN trial today.