Mark Blackwell MRCVS, Director, Marketing & International Sales, Antec International Animal Health Division, "During the 2001 UK Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) Crisis, DuPont played a key role in assisting Antec International to increase the much-needed production of Virkon(r)S.
What does IAHD stand for?
IAHD stands for International Animal Health Division (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAHD
We have 3 other meanings of IAHD in our Acronym Attic
- Irish American Heritage Center (Chicago, IL)
- Inter-Agency Humanitarian Coordination Committee
- International Association for Human Caring Conference
- International Association for the History of Crime and Criminal Justice
- Illinois Association for Home and Community Education
- International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management
- Idaho Association of Highway Districts
- Inlet Air Heater Driver
- Institute of Applied Human Dynamics (Tarrytown, NY)
- International Academy of Hair Design (est. 1981; South Daytona, FL)
- International Association for Handicapped Divers
- Inequality-Adjusted Human Development Index (measurement tool; countries worldwide)
- Illinois Association of Highway Engineers (Paris, IL)
- Indiana Association of Home Educators
- Infantile Acute Hemorrhagic Edema
- Institute for Arts and Humanities Education (est. 1982; New Jersey)
- International Alliance of Healthcare Educators
- International Association for Hydrogen Energy
- Idaho Area Health Education Center (Boise, ID)
- International Academy for Higher Education and Counseling (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a $500 million international animal health division of Mallinckrodt Inc.
Mark Blackwell MRCVS, Director, Marketing & International Sales, Antec International Animal Health Division explains, "Antec is communicating with Emergency Disease Control experts around the world to strengthen the recognition of Virkon S.